Why we're here:
This blog is to highlight the unjust persecution of legitimate non-TV users at the hands of TV Licensing. These people do not require a licence and are entitled to live without the unnecessary stress and inconvenience caused by TV Licensing's correspondence and employees.

If you use equipment to receive live broadcast TV programmes, or to watch or download BBC on-demand programmes via the iPlayer, then the law requires you to have a TV licence and we encourage you to buy one.

If you've just arrived here from a search engine, then you might find our Quick Guide helpful.

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

A Dyslexic TV Licensing Visitor Calls


It's "Blogspot" you tool.

Hope you and your mates are enjoying our articles!

(PS. Don't expect the Beeb to renew your contract next year)

4 comments:

Maryon Jeane said...

Oh I don't know - 'Blogsot' has a certain drunken elegance about it, don't you think?...

Dave said...

I've just realised what this is about..

It's good to know that you're being looked after!

Anonymous said...

Haha goons! Goons everywhere!

marion said...

Hello
I am being harassed by the BBC"heavy" squad, also known as Capita. I am a widow and previously had a free licence being over 75. However I have a friend living here with me and neither of us watch any TV. we understood that the free TV licence was to partially compensate for the shockingly low old age pension in this country compared with those in Europe and other civilised countries. WE paid in for our pensions all our lives and now it is called benefit ! People who have never paid anything get as much. However as far as the licence is concerned we wrote to them stating we never watch TV but sometimes watch one of the old DVDs I bought at a charity shop. I am going to write again and ask what about my statement do you not understand ? WE DO NOT WATCH LIVE TV ! We are both nearly 80 now .