Why we're here:
This blog is to highlight the unjust persecution of legitimate non-TV users at the hands of TV Licensing. These people do not require a licence and are entitled to live without the unnecessary stress and inconvenience caused by TV Licensing's correspondence and employees.

If you use equipment to receive live broadcast television programmes then the law requires you to have a licence and we encourage you to buy one.

Sunday, 31 January 2016

TV Licensing Goon Filmed in Middlesbrough


A well known TV Licensing goon has been caught on camera for the third time.

Burgess Nasr, who hails from New Marske and disguises his employment by claiming to be "a worker connected with the TV industry", was carrying out a TV Licensing visit in Middlesbrough earlier today.

He was spotted only a few streets away from where ex-TV Licensing goon Gary Catterick raped a vulnerable young woman during his rounds.

We do not like Nasr for the following reasons:
You can view the latest video here.

As we're sure most people will be aware by now, a TV licence is only required for those properties where equipment is used or installed to receive TV programmes at the same time as they are broadcast to the wider public.

Anyone who does not require a TV licence, has no legal business with TV Licensing. Our advice to those people would be to ignore TV Licensing entirely.

The occupier of any property is well within their rights to film any TV Licensing goon that visits. They do not require the goon's permission, nor do they need to inform the goon of their intention to film.

If you've found this article useful please consider using our Amazon link for your shopping or downloading our free ebook.

Get our latest posts straight to your inbox: Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

BBC Legend Sir Terry Wogan Loses Cancer Battle


This morning we set aside our differences with the BBC to pay tribute to one of its greatest stars, Sir Terry Wogan, who has died at the age of 77.

The much-loved television and radio personality, who had just celebrated 50 years in the business, passed away in the early hours after what his family described as "a short but brave battle with cancer".

Paying tribute to Sir Terry, the BBC Director General, Tony Hall, said: "Terry truly was a national treasure.

"Today we've lost a wonderful friend. He was a lovely, lovely man and our thoughts are with his wife and family.

"Wake up to Wogan was for millions of Radio 2 listeners the very best way to start the day. For decades he's been such a huge part of the BBC on television and radio and leaves so many wonderful memories.

"At the centre of Children In Need since its beginning he raised hundreds of millions of pounds and changed so many lives for the better. He leaves a remarkable legacy."

Many people will also have fond memories of Sir Terry's gentle ribbing of the many atrocious Eurovision Song Contest entries over the years.



In 1978 Sir Terry reached number 21 in the UK Singles Chart with his rendition of traditional West Country song The Floral Dance.

Sir Terry is survived by Helen (who he often jokingly referred to as "the current Mrs Wogan"), his wife of 60 years, and three of the couple's children. His firstborn daughter, Vanessa, died tragically only a few weeks after her birth in 1966.

Our thoughts are with his family at this difficult time.

Get our latest posts straight to your inbox: Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, 30 January 2016

Another BBC Star Quizzed Over Allegations of Sexual Assault


A male BBC personality has been quizzed by police over allegations that he sexually assaulted a 23-year-old man in a hotel room earlier this month.

The thus far unnamed star, who is said to feature in a popular BBC family show, is currently taking a break from filming. He had been due to start filming imminently, but this appears to have been put on the back-burner since the national broadcaster became aware of the allegations against him.

The police confirmed that they were "investigating the alleged sexual assault of a 23-year-old man" when the Mirror put the personality's name forward.

This latest news comes just a few days after it was confirmed that Dame Janet Smith's long awaited report is finally due for publication.

The police are due to interview this latest BBC suspect within the next few days, so stay tuned for further updates on this breaking story.

If you've found this article useful please consider using our Amazon link for your shopping or downloading our free ebook.

Get our latest posts straight to your inbox: Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner